Monday, November 21, 2011

Best foundation/powder make up for problem skin? help!?

I have acne, and can't seem to find a good foundation that will cover it all up without looking ';cakey';. I'd like a good foundation that covers up and is not bad for my skin. I'd like something that works and will not make me break out even more.





What foundations, liquid or mineral, would you suggest for me?





also...as far as foundation or powder brushes go, which specific ones would you recommend?Best foundation/powder make up for problem skin? help!?
i have the same problem


http://www.youtube.com/user/usefullystupid


watch my youtube makeup videos and they should help


i have makeup tips and my fav products and a few makeup ideas. comment rate subscribe and even request ill always do a request :D x %26lt;3 hope this helped good luck :DBest foundation/powder make up for problem skin? help!?
First off i think you should try to treat your acne before you put on the foundation. But if your not you should try to gert a foundation that is for your skin type. They have foundations for people with oily skin,dry skin.combination,etc. I would probably use the liquid or the foundation whichever one is thick enough to cover the acne. I recommend using the MAC brushes they are expensive though.
I know this sounds werid but clinique ';anti-aging'; works really good for covering up acne. i use that to cover up my acne and then i use a clinque bronzer over it.
I agree with the person above. Clinique has nice foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment