Monday, November 21, 2011

How can you set liquid foundation with a powder finnish with out looking like u have to much make up on?

Use a powder brush instead of a puff. Also, I think that loose powder is much more natural looking than pressed powder. Pressed powder actually has wax in it (that's what keeps it together) and it can look cakey plus it isn't very good for your skin.How can you set liquid foundation with a powder finnish with out looking like u have to much make up on?
apply with a wet sponge to get a sheer coverage. Pat powder over. Best to avoid this altogether, use concealer where you need it only.How can you set liquid foundation with a powder finnish with out looking like u have to much make up on?
use a sheer powder, such as bare essentials. It works pretty great, just bought some myself.
In my youth I took a short term modeling class that included how to correctly apply makeup. After you put on the powder, take a soft tissue and gently and lightly wipe your face with it (don't use a lot of pressure). This will remove the excess powder and leave your makeup looking softer.
Put a little bit...


I suck at putting make up on actually.. stick with natural beauty is the best.
bare essentuals. ID. no need for liquid. find it and get a makeup lesson. you'll love it!!!
maybe put it on a spounge or put it on lighter
I love to set my foundation with MAC Fix+, it is a spray for 15.00 but it dries quickly and really make it look flawless. I was skeptical at first but now I am a slave to the Fix+
Use a light layer of foundation and corn starch is good for setting makeup without a heavy looking powder finish.
The best way is to use a brush so you can control it with just a light dusting. Not a pressed powder.
only apply in places where your skin is red or shiny.
go easy on the powder
right when you put foundation and powder on, you should take a piece of toilet paper and dab your face. dont rub it, dab it, so all the makeup doesnt come off. what this does is that it sets your make up in a liilte and then later on in the day if your sweat, you wont have making dripping down your face, and it wont make your skin oily. i hope i helped! good lucK!
Apply liquid foundation lightly over face. Sprinkle a little powder in your lid, then use a large make up brush in the lid. This way you can avoid getting too much powder. Lightly brush on your powder, making sure your T-zone isn't shiney. This will then set your make up! Good Luck.
I am a male but I do drag on Halloween (sure to get alot of thumbs down for that).


Anyway, I bought liquid foundation to match my skin tone. I put on two coats of that, all over my face, neck, and top of my chest. You will probably only need one coat if you are a female.


Next, I bought a powder that is a shade lighter than my skin tone and put that all over my face, neck, upper chest. Only do this once or else it looks really fake. Also, try not to go too light or else you will look like a porcelain doll or a geisha.


Next, I use a blush on my cheeks. This takes the longest, because I want to had reddened cheeks but not too red. It has to blend in.


After that, I do my eyes.


After my eyes, I get dressed, then put on the wig. If I am driving in drag, I wear sneakers than change into my heels once I am about to enter where ever I am going.
my mom sells mary kay and they have a great creme-to-powder foundation. its goes on creamy and dries to a matte/powder finish. you can find it on marykay.com
Let the liquid foundation dry a little bit and then set it with powder by using a brush to apply it.


If you use a pad it'll just smear it everywhere. Swirl it in the powder and just apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment