Monday, November 21, 2011

I want to try Make-up Forever foundation.?

I currently use Double wear by Estee Lauder. I want to change to something full cover but that isn't a nightmare to do touch-ups on. I've heard great things about both HD foundation and mat velvet but don't know which shades to go for? Which foundation is better for me?


I use shell in double wear and live in the UK so unfortunately cannot go to Sephora for a colour match!I want to try Make-up Forever foundation.?
Double wear is really thick I have heard so it covers up really good but it feels kind of heavy on your face. My auntie uses it. I uses L'O'real paris foundation. It covers up any acne or blemishes real good and its easy to do touch ups. Hope I could help!


PS. Hear is a site to find out more info on it and you can get it at any local drug store!

No comments:

Post a Comment