Monday, November 21, 2011

Which foundation or make up should i use as i have very oily skin,, and sweat a lot on the face..pls help?????

ive very oilly skin and sweat a lot on the face.. i also have a few acne scars...wenever i wear makeup it just melts down as soon i get out... i sweat and and my face becomes red and my whole make up just goes away.. so i ve just stopped using any but i feel very low.. i dont know wat the right type of makeup is for me... can anyone tell me any brand and of make up which will help me get rid of this problem... im confused with all the brands out there... also wen a make or foundation says long wear or 16 hours and all do they really mean it will stay no matter sweat or oil... pls rply soon and be specifc abt the products...Which foundation or make up should i use as i have very oily skin,, and sweat a lot on the face..pls help?????
I use clinique. It's oil free, fragrance free. Remember, no matter what brand you choose, it's not going to completely banish the oil. You need to blot several times a day then put just a small amount opf powder on so your face stays fresh. I have skin like yours and I tried all sorts of products but I always go back to Clinique. It may take some time to find out what really works and what doesn't work at all....good luck!!!Which foundation or make up should i use as i have very oily skin,, and sweat a lot on the face..pls help?????
I have the same problem and mary kay has great products for that. Just find the nearest mary kay dealer and Im sure she can help you. It may be a little pricey but it works.
I have very oily skin and I broke down and bought i.d. Bare Minerals.


I love it!!! I will never use any other kind.


It goes on so smooth and covers great, they have a sort of top coat called Mineral veil, and it helps control oil. And unlike face powder it never gets cakey or thick no matter how many times a day you reapply.


I also found some rice paper, they are little sheets that you press on your face and they soak up oil. Love 'em!!
You have completely described my skin! I use Mary Kay, as someone has mentioned -- it is pricey, but it works well.





Good luck.
wear oil free, I use covergirl oil free .. works for me. or you can wear the real expensive stuff, go to your best dept store makup counter tell them and have them give you a consultation. Or order Bare Minerals is great 65.50 for the first package.
I also have the same problem with oily skin. I use physicians formula which you can get at any drugstores pretty much. Its very light, and gives a nice natural look and it also goes with all skintones pretty much. Its so light you can nearly sleep in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment