Monday, November 21, 2011

What is a good coverup makeup foundation that don't make you look made up?

Any make-up foundation when not applied properly will make you look made up. And having chosen the wrong color for your skin tone will even make it worse. So I suggest you choose a color one number lighter than your natural color. Practice applying it. Very sheer and even. Practice until you are satisfied with results. Try it with whatever kind and brand you presently have.What is a good coverup makeup foundation that don't make you look made up?
I use Rimmel foundation and powder. Oh god, I'm a Rimmel whore!What is a good coverup makeup foundation that don't make you look made up?
I don't know, good skin?








~Just My 0.02
Rimmel works really well. I just started using it and i was surprised at how easily it went on and how little i had to use. It looks so natural. I don't know what skin tone color you have, but i use sand
Mary Kay. And fundation, and powder
this product called bare essentials it looks so natural
Bare Escentuals!!! My mom has dark spots on her skin, and that is what she uses to cover up and look more natural!
Absolutely without a doubt, Bare Minerals!!!!





I have tried everything over the years and it is the best.





You can get it at Sephora, online or over the phone (tv infomercial)





It ROCKS!!! And it does not make you break out.
I really love Neutrogena's new Mineral Sheers Bronzer. It also comes in powders. I find that the bronzer acts like a foundation. It's light and looks natural, not at all cakey or made up! I never wear foundation for that reason, I like to look natural and not have all of those gross, cakey lines, you know!? Anyway, try it, I think you'll like it.
There is nothing better than MAC Studio Fix. Nothing.
Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals.





It's a powder foundation, lasts all day, doesn't clog your pores, covers like a liquid, but doesn't feel like you are wearing anything. Everyone I know asked me what I did to my skin to make it look so good - they thought I wasn't wearing any makeup!





I swear by it.





They sell it in infomercials, but you can also buy it online and there are some stores throughout the country that sell it. Try doing a google search for it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment