Monday, November 21, 2011

Mac Foundation and Make up?

Is Mac foundation good for oily and acne prone skin?





Is it recommended for everyday wear?





I thinking of buying MAC make up (Foundation, conceler, eyeshadow, lipglass, brushes, all of it) and I dont know if its recommended for everyday use.





Im gonna use it at school and to other plces and stuff. :]





So, are MAC products good?Mac Foundation and Make up?
Mac Brushes, and gloss: Go for it.


Eyeshadow stays on long, and they have a wide variety of color choices





If I were you I would steer clear of their face makeup meaning foundation and concealers though. They tend to make people break out more. But you could always give it a tryMac Foundation and Make up?
MAC is heavy makeup and makes you break out as it clogs pores then it costs you a ton to try and fix your complexion stay clear if it. Try bee luscious cosmetics liquid powder mineral foundation,concealers and primer. Its great for everyday wear its hypo allergenic and will not clog pores at all. I love it, it has done miracles for my complexion.
Yes they have nice product I use their eyeshadow and lip gloss umm as far as foundation I use Mary Kay But I do have some Mac powder that I ocassionally use if I look extremely oily on the spot
Try bee luscious its oil free and will not clog pores. Its hypo allergenic I love it.I use it all the time
  • liquid eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment