Monday, November 21, 2011

Has Anyone tried the new make up by Maybeline its called';Mineral Power Natural perfecting powder foundation';

I wanted to know is it any good?Has Anyone tried the new make up by Maybeline its called';Mineral Power Natural perfecting powder foundation';
Very good, excellent coverage, doesn't dry your skin and you don't even need foundation or concealer - gives you a perfect face in seconds!Has Anyone tried the new make up by Maybeline its called';Mineral Power Natural perfecting powder foundation';
No, I haven't tried Maybeline's version of Mineral Powder, but I have tried Arbonne's Mineral Powder foundation and I like that, plus Arbonne has a 45-day money back guarantee so you can try it and if you don't like it, return it :)
Yes...it is great...yoir skin looks wonderful and it is so good 4 the skin..I love it!
i havent used it but i have heard it really good?
yes it's like 7 or 8 dollars but so worth it.


it ooks so natural and feels so light.
It is soooo good it may be expensive but its sooo worth it!! My friends use it %26amp; its great.WMB

No comments:

Post a Comment