Monday, November 21, 2011

Foundation Differences? Make Up?

Whats teh difference between the kind that is powder and the kind that is liquid?Foundation Differences? Make Up?
i usually prefer powder..coz liquid makes me all sticky and messy.. there's not much difference..both do the same thingFoundation Differences? Make Up?
powder if u want natural look while liquid gives u more coverage
Powder kinda makes your skin whiter but I'm aiming for a tanned skin. The one that's liquid feels like cream, which I like, but it'd be better if the lilquid includes SPF or a clearer skin formula.
Liquid gives more coverage. Powder tends to make your skin feel dry and look flakey (if you have dry skin). I personally perfer the liquid foundation because I have dry skin. But powder is better to control shine and oily looking skin.


Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment