Monday, November 21, 2011

How good is make up forever's HD foundation?

if you could tell me how well it works it would be great :)How good is make up forever's HD foundation?
I just bought it and before I bought it, I read reviews about the foundation from people who have used it. They all swore by it. I'm not sure there is a HUGE difference between a well applied high-end foundation and the HD well applied, but it's great. It's not sticky, it doesn't clog your pores, and it leaves a matte, well moisturized finish. I've found it's also long lasting--it made it through a cycling class--that's saying something.





I would recommend. Though it's pricey. At Sephora it is about $40. You can get other high-ends for less. After all, how often are any of us under the scrutiny of HD cameras. Not me, but I bought it and love it anyway.





If you'd try another brand, I'd recommend Smashbox HD healthy FX--which also includes an SPF 15 and vitamin C--if you're worried about the health of your skin--which we all should be. :)
  • liquid eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment