Monday, November 21, 2011

Do you think girls need make-up. (blush, foundation, eye-liner, etc.)?

Do you think we need blush?Do you think girls need make-up. (blush, foundation, eye-liner, etc.)?
Depending on skin tone. Fair complected girls without much color look better with blush and eye-liner. Girls with un-even skin-tone look better with foundation. I've seen olive skinned girls who look awesome with no makeup! It just depends on the girl, her age, skin-tone and confidence level.Do you think girls need make-up. (blush, foundation, eye-liner, etc.)?
makeup has been created for girls...so yeah we need it =]


and putting on a little blush makes you look younger and cuter ^^
I think it is fun to put on makeup. I like different colors of eyeshadow and different ways to put makeup on, it is all fun. I agree, it depends on the girl and how well it is put on. I wear foundations because I look like a ghost without it. That is the only think that makes me feel insecure is how ghostly pale I am. I just wear a foundation that blend REALLY well, and matches the rest of my skin. Then the eyes, I love putting on eyeliner and colors! Blush, that is the thing. I wear blush and I can't stop. I feel like I am putting it on light enough, I really never know and I am hoping it looks good. If I were to stop wearing part of the makeup I put on, it would be blush, you have to really practice to make sure it is not too much. As for lips, I just wear chapstick now, I started that a few days ago really. I use to wear colors, but now I am making my lips look pale yet smooth. I want my eyes to be the most dramatic.
Generally, yes. However, not a heavy application. A light coat of mascara and a bit of blush is all you need unless you have really blotchy skin - then add a very light coat of foundation. Do you ever watch Carmindy on What Not To Wear?
I think makeup is ok if its natural. Makeup is suppose to ENHANCE not cover up. I have nice cheek bones, big eyes and nice lips. So I wear a light touch of bronze creme eye shadow,and I sometimes curl my lashes and throw on a clear mascara, lip balm, and a natural color blush and bronzer on my cheeks and I still look natural but it just makes my best features pop! So I think make up is ok, as long as your not covering up anything.
well some of us need make up to make them selves confidant.
no, not really. it does help accentuate the features.





%26amp; I think its polite to wear make up evenif its' just a little. some people do go a bit overboard though. It's all in the appliation.
I don't really think we should use blush unless it's for a special occasion until our like 20's in my opinion it makes teenagers look kinda dumb if it's noticeable but there's nothing wrong with putting on some make-up if it makes girls feel pretty
no but it makes me feel pretty :)
I don't think you need any of it.








I think its stupid how females want guys to like them for themselves, yet are always keeping who they are hidden.
Personally I like wearing blush because it defines my high cheek bones more. But I hardly ever wear eye-liner and some people can really over kill on their eye makeup. A little mascara can go a long way. Personally I like how mascara makes people's eyes pop more, but adding eye liner only dulls down your eyes.
people want make-up it is not a need usually it is used to mask how girls do not feel confident in the real skin





but i still love my make-up
i dont wear any makeup, besides lip gloss. but i dont think lip gloss is make up. all girls need lip gloss. but besides that, no. they dont need anything. girls my age pile it on and they look loke tradhy or like ompaa loompas. they dont know how bad they look. so go with the safe side. dont wear any.
I鈥檓 going to assume it鈥檚 a girl asking this question.





I think it depends on the individual. There are those who have natural beauty and need almost none. There are some girls (like myself) where a little goes a long way and there are those who need all the help they can get.





Blush is good for making your cheek bones more defined and in some circumstances make your face look skinnier. The most important thing is that its put on right, sometimes it can make a girl look as though she is permanently blushing if not done correctly.





Ultimately what鈥檚 most important is the beauty you have on the inside. Physical beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, plus guys have different tastes (beauty is in the eye of the beholder). Some men may consider the typical barbie blonde with lots of makeup as the ultimate beauty while others may consider a curvy natural brunette as the ultimate dream girl.





Just do what suits you best and be yourself. If wearing makeup makes you more confident than go ahead, but if you鈥檙e a bit of a tomboy and don鈥檛 like wearing makeup than don鈥檛 put any on. I know a guy who hates makeup and is more attracted to the naturally beautiful girls.
i don't think girl's need makeup if they do that means they don't think they' re beautiful enough. And so whats the point of makeup, you should just be proud of who you are.
I don't understand why people say wearing make-up means you are insecure...nearly every girl past the age of 13 dyes or highlights her hair, spends money on nice clothing and jewlery and perfume and haircuts....wearing make-up is all a part of enjoying your femininity...





Do I think we NEED it? No. But we also don't NEED to whiten our teeth or work out or pierce our ears. But I love all of it! Being able to pull off so many different types of looks and styles depending on our mood is what makes being a girl so fun!
I think that if you have naturally beautiful skin, let it shine! Don't cover it up with fake cake to make it ';look better'; The more natural you can make your makeup look, while enhancing your natural beauty, the better. (Less is more!)
depends on how comfortable and confident you are with yourself. me, i dont use blush. just a little bit of eyeliner sometimes. i think its a waste to spend sooo much time trying to cover up our whole faces. we should let our natural beauty shine. if you want to make your cheeks pink, ask ur grandma to pinch em lol
no we dont need it!! i seems like i get hit on more without it but it makes us feel better about are selfs
depends on the girl.....
I don't wear it for everyday. Just if I want to cover up any redness %26amp; chapstick or a sheer lipgloss. I think it's fun for going out or occasions but, there are easy ways to keep it looking natural ;)
ehh it all depends on them

No comments:

Post a Comment