Monday, November 21, 2011

UK answers please - which make up brands do a really pale foundation?

I'm a redhead and my skin is really pale, almost white (think Nicola from Girls Aloud) and even the palest foundations I can find tend to look a bit yellowy on me. I don't want to pay out to get one custom made, I'd really prefer to pay under a tenner, any suggestions?UK answers please - which make up brands do a really pale foundation?
I feel you pain, I have the same problem:





What I am using now:


MAC body and face in White (yes I mean white) %26amp; one or two drops of N1 (you need a MAC Pro store to get your hands on the white foundation)





Alternatives are:


There is a makeup by NARS, the shade is called Siberia,


I would definitely try this one if you cannot a PRO store closeby.





Or:


Armani uses figures for their shades, so for that brand, try No 2.





Or


Prescriptives does custom made blends.


I have not tried it myself but they just mix the colour that you want.





As previously said, the more expensive brands do lighter shades. So what I do is I go to Selfridges or Marks %26amp; Spencer and go to a couple of makeup counters and ask them to show me their lightest colour.





But remember: don't just go by shade, I had this issue for a couple of times:


The shade was pretty good but the makeup itself did not work for me. SO always have it applied before you buy!





Hope this helps





UK answers please - which make up brands do a really pale foundation?
Nicola Roberts has a make up range called Dainty Doll which has a wite foundation you can add to your normal one to make it paler. You could also try Revlon Colourstay.


I have this problem as well and find that more expensive brands such as Bobbi Brown %26amp; MAC have a much wider variety of pale shades.
mac are amazing i am sooo pale and i got a perfect colour, they sit down with you and try different ones, but there bout 拢20.
I know Nicola from Girls Aloud made her own brand especially for girls with pale skin,, It is called Dainty Doll :)





X
Try the Dainty Doll range from Jelly Pong Pong by Nicola Roberts! http://www.jellypongpong.com/ =D
I have rimmel london - renew %26amp; lift. I have light skin too.
Have you tried cement
go on max factor website and they have many shades to choose from





hope this helps





xoxox
i use no7 it works best for me

No comments:

Post a Comment