Monday, November 21, 2011

Foundation Help? (Make-up)?

Hi guys. Wondered if anyone could tell me a great foundation to use. I would like to try a powder as liquid and mousse never looks natural on me. I have olive skin and brown eyes. I'm not asking for a particular shade, just a brand. Are mineral powders any good?





Oh yeah, and it has to be affordable (the good side of a tenner preferably - I am a student) also, available to buy in the UK.





I ask a lot don't I? Maybe so, but I will reward best answer if you can tell me why a certain brand is good.





Thanks in advance girlies!Foundation Help? (Make-up)?
I love mineral foundations. Just wander into boots or superdrug and try the samples there, Most seem pretty good. The thing about powder is that the coverage is pretty light, but you can layer it up if you need to.





My only problem is I'm very pale, and nearly all of them only come in shades of brown/orange so they just look like dirt on me. But you should be able to find a good one pretty easily with olivey skin.





Most of the main brands seem pretty decent, though some are rather more expensive than others., but they're all pretty similar. Its mostly colour for me. I can't give too much of a recommendation, cause I haven't tried most of them, and I order mine from America :)





But superdrug have student discount, and I think boots do too?Foundation Help? (Make-up)?
Go to your nearest BareEscentuals store and ask them what your skin tone is. They'll give you the perfect match of powder Bare Minerals Foundation for you.





Here's their website:





http://www.bareescentuals.com/
I use Mary Kay foundation and Mineral Powder. I loveee the mineral powder because it looks very natural :)
ummmmm idk what they have in the uk but covergirl has a good 1
  • liquid eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment