Monday, November 21, 2011

When building a house out of make-up, should I start with the foundation?

Well you're going to have to ';clear the land ';first. I recommend a gentle dermabrasion and then a deep moisturizer before that foundation. This question makes me blush !When building a house out of make-up, should I start with the foundation?
I would first use a concealor in the trouble areas first, then move on to the foundation.When building a house out of make-up, should I start with the foundation?
so not funny.
duh
Exfoliate first.
You're funny.
Yep....Revlon
the foundation is key...but, more key is what you build your foundation out of...that can make it or break it....house built on sand won't stand... :)
wtf? I guess q-tips
Well I would fill in any parts that look uneven with concealer and then foundation everything. You can get fake eyelashes to help hold things up. Lipstick to paint it, Lip gloss to make it shiny and eye shadow to gently color the ceiling.





Oh I forgot! Make sure the land has a little moisturizer on it because you don't wanna hit some dry spots.
yes you should,


everything starts with a good foundation
And you work your way all the way up to powder.
lol haha ive heard that one!!!!!! =D
Of cause !! How else would you start
I'd put some filler in first to fill out the cracks before the foundation as it will just gather in the cracks and just highlight them.
Yes:)
absolutely





but where to go from there?
not forgetting some good gloss to give the exterior a quick lick!
yes,water proof based.
i would moisturize first. foundation alone could dry things out and crack...then the whole house is faulty
no its usually not flat, start with the blusher
Best way to start, smart question
yes
lol cute..then some primer
  • estee lauder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment