Monday, November 21, 2011

Foundation or make-up for extremely pale skin?

I have extremely pale skin (almost paper white), and I wanted to know of a brand I can get hold of that sells foundation for people with literally white skin. I don't want anything like Stargazer, because I'm using it at the moment and it's ****. Also, I'm not a huge Twilight fan, but I really admire Bella's skin tone... how could I get my skin and my eyes like that? I've already got naturally dead-white skin, but I don't have hugely dark circles around my eyes.


I live in the UK, so any American brands, not available for England will be off limits.


Any tips?Foundation or make-up for extremely pale skin?
if you dont need that much foundation, use rimmel stay matte pressed powder in 001 transparent- i bought because i thought it would go on TRANSPARENT but its really light!





if you do need some heavy coverage make up- mac studio sculpt in NC15 its realy good


http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/templates/鈥?/a>





as for the bella thing try getting a good eyeliner like Mac Fluidline in black and put it ontop and the bottom of your eyes then get a slightly larger brush and blend it





hope i helped


xFoundation or make-up for extremely pale skin?
I have this problem. Im like twilight vampire pale. I had to have foundation imported from china for my face. But then maybelline dream matte mouse brought out their palest foundation ever. Its shade 004 CHAMPAGNE it is still rather dark for me but im ver very pale but i just put my white powder over the top of it and it looks fine.





Trust me i had to pay 拢70 for special foundation until i found this. As i said if you are as pale you will need white powder to make it match.
Don't fake dark circles, that's actually quite silly.


I'm not sure about paper white skin, you'll just have to google something like 'goth foundation'. I have enough trouble looking for a foundation light enough for me, and I'm not nearly as pale as alot of people I know. I use L'Oreal True Match in Alabaster.
The red haired girl from Girls Aloud brought out a makeup for white skin. Perhaps you could google it and try it as I dont know the brand. What about trying mineral makeup such as Bare Essentuals, if there is a debenhams store near you they have a counter there and could try it out on you to see if that is suitable, its very natural.
Try Covergirl, if thats available for England of course.


I have fairly pale skin too, and that's what I use. Foundation wise I'm not to sure, but I know you can pressed powder in very light shades.


Pressed powder is face powder in a compact format, and works just as well as foundation :)
im super pale as well..ive been using Dinair Airbrush Makeup for the past few years and its the only foundation that ive found that doesnt make my skin look orangish....which all other pale foundations have done on me. Its also all water based so its not bad for ur skin. i LOVE it...if u just google Dinair you'll find their site and u can look through it...hope i helped...=)
i dont know if you can get it in the uk but if you can. try revlon color ivory. i have paper white skin and i use that. for the dark eyes, put black eye liner all around your eyes and smudge it. dont look too much to make you look dead lol
You should go to a department store like Sephora or Ulta. Their awesome and they test the makeup on you and everything for free!








Check out my blog where I spill the beans about my kinda fashion, makeup, and hair
try maybolline dream matt mouse, just around the eyes


i'd go for the ivory one, but they have lots, just try them out





and for the bella thing, she wears very little eye makeup, some mascara and eyeliner at most :)


xxx
i would try the new foundation air brush by new id


get the lightest one there


http://www.newcidcosmetics.com/Product+R鈥?/a>
Try L'Oreal True Match. It's super white. I don't know if they have the same shades in the UK that they have in the US, but you could always buy it off ebay or swap for it on makeupalley.com
almay smart shade





either light or very light





what it does is it picks up your skin shade and matches it perfectly





please answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
i'm not sure if its available in the UK but i have nearly white skin too and use covergirl foundation in the lightest shade and then over it put physicians formula organic pressed powder
try for colors called porcelain ivory or try transparent its completely colorless but conceals well or get a tan
try mac or estee lauder.





go to their conter and ask for help.
Bare minerals!! They have a shade just for your skin type. Go online to bareminerals.com.





Good Luck
Hiya,


I'm not sure if you want to achieve a summer glow or just have a nice fresh base but I'll give you tips for both.





To create a soft yet bedazzling summer glow try applying a small amount of light matte rimmel sun shimmer...It's great for an all day look because it stays on until you literally scrub it off.


Dab a small amount of very very light liquid concealer under your eyes to brighten your eye shape and give you a wider surface under your eyes.





Pale skin is actually very beautiful, so if you want to maintain your paleness and just spice it up a bit...you can use the concealer trick...and then apply a pinkish brownish bronzer that just lays gently across the face and then powder some glitter on your forehead and cheek bones for a glow.





Use light mascara to maintain the beauty of pale skin because pale skin and thick black mascara looks tacky and overbearing.





Good Luck, Hope I helped sweet cheeks.


Remember PALE is IN, Never let anyone tell you different.


%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment