Monday, November 21, 2011

I use mac make up so should my mac concealer match my foundation number?

or should it be lighter?I use mac make up so should my mac concealer match my foundation number?
Concealor should be one shade lighter.I use mac make up so should my mac concealer match my foundation number?
Most sources recommend that it be a shade or 2 lighter, but it depends on your skin and the kind of coverage you're looking for. Your best bet would be to go the MAC store or counter and have one of the consultants help you pick out a concealer.





I use MAC as well, and my concealer and foundation are the same number.
Go to the YSL counter at Saks


It is the best brand of make-up to use


It's kind of expensive but it rocks


It makes u look prettier but isn't overbearing like mac
Your concealer need to be a shade or two lighter than your make up or it will not do you any good to use it. The concealer will cover a multitude of sin. Like dark circles and you can use it on your upper eye lids to make your eyes look larger and more open.





You can also use it on anything you need to cover up before applying your make up. It is best to apply your make up and concealer with a facial sponge. It will go on more evenly than using your fingers. Concealer is also good to use at the outer crease of your eyes, where your laugh lines are.





But, make sure it is a shade or two lighter than the makeup1

No comments:

Post a Comment