Monday, November 21, 2011

Which foundation or make up should i use as i have very oily skin,, and sweat a lot on the face..pls help?????

ive very oilly skin and sweat a lot on the face.. i also have a few acne scars...wenever i wear makeup it just melts down as soon i get out... i sweat and and my face becomes red and my whole make up just goes away.. so i ve just stopped using any but i feel very low.. i dont know wat the right type of makeup is for me... can anyone tell me any brand and of make up which will help me get rid of this problem... im confused with all the brands out there... also wen a make or foundation says long wear or 16 hours and all do they really mean it will stay no matter sweat or oil... pls rply soon and be specifc abt the products...Which foundation or make up should i use as i have very oily skin,, and sweat a lot on the face..pls help?????
I have the same problem, plus a lot of goundations out there make me break out. What I'm using now and think I'm going to stick with is Almay. The yellow bottles are the ones for our type of skin. It doesn't stay on all day, but if you put powder over top, then it locks it on almost. That goes with almost any foundation. I also use the toner and that helps with the oil as well.Which foundation or make up should i use as i have very oily skin,, and sweat a lot on the face..pls help?????
be free and feel free like me!.


I stopped wearing foundation,partly 'cause of oily skin and partly cause i thought it actually made me look older!!


i can usally tell when people wear foundation, and now I actually like the natural look best.!!!
I have the same problem as you - oily skin, sweaty face, etc. I am 28 and have tried everything to come down the line since I was in middle school. The stand alone product that has worked for me is the i.d. bareMinerals foundation. It covers nicely (almost like a liquid, but without the weight) and really helps facial perspiration. Almay, Covergirl, etc. foundation - even if advertised for oily skin - just melts away. If you want to wear those brands, my other suggestion would be to invest in Dr.Feelgood by Benefits. It is a face balm and it really works to not only reduce the sweating but also to cover acne scarring or pits before you put your foundation on. Its pricey but a little goes a long way and it makes a HUGE difference. The last thing I would suggest is to use a toner after you wash your face to get rid of the red. I use witch hazel or Almay Toner 2 with Meadowsweet. Good luck!
You do need to use a long lasting foundation like revlon colorstay. You may need to consider using a primer under your foundation. You can't really find these in drugstores so will have to pay a little more. I use Clinique city block as a primer, it is really a sunscreen but has good oil control properties. There are some other good primers by Laura Mercier and smashbox. Go to a beauty site like sephora and enter ';primer'; and see what you get. The best thing to do really is go to the department store and get a consultation from a makeup artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment