Monday, November 21, 2011

This one is only for the ladies . Im woundering if its ok for guys to use some kind of make up/ foundation?.?

but only for the purpose of hidding things like small acne pimple. im totaly straight by the way. i just think that in order to feel a bit better a bout my skin and self . in order to look more attractive to girls. not saying that im not attractive . but im saying i want some thing to hide my acne and the best thing i can think of is makeup cause none of my acne medications really work .and if there is any type of product you think is good let me know so thanks for the advice ladies.This one is only for the ladies . Im woundering if its ok for guys to use some kind of make up/ foundation?.?
My boyfriend has acne it's not bad or anything but he hates it so i work as a beauty adviser and i helped him pick out a shade! I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you don't cake it on your face :) if girls can hide imperfections so can guys.. what i taught him to do is just use it on the bad spots and rub it in really well make sure you get the right color otherwise you'll be able to see it.. i would use a liquid it's far less noticeable then a powder hope this helps :)This one is only for the ladies . Im woundering if its ok for guys to use some kind of make up/ foundation?.?
I think it's okay. I've gone with my brother to buy concealer to cover some of his acne. He's straight and a total guys guy, he just wanted to look good like you do. Have a girl friend go with you to help you pick the right color or go to a make up counter at Macy's, Nordstrom etc. and they can pick out a color for you. Good luck!
Its ok if you just put a tiny bit on, but its not ok if you slather it on all over your face and then it looks really obvious that your wearing it. But i think thats the only makeup that ok on guys. Just please dont start wearing mascara or eyeshadow or something. That would just be scary.
I don't know. You probably don't need it. If my boyfriend has pimples, it's not a turn off. I don't care. In fact, I don't even notice!
you can use foundation etc but not to look pretty =S but to cover acne hell yes

No comments:

Post a Comment