Monday, November 21, 2011

Washing off make-up (mascara, foundation, concealer]?

I don't just use these 3, but I was wondering what's the best way to remove make-up. Any certain products at a low price that I can find at a store. And also is it true removing make-up prevents breakouts? I've never really gotten a bad breakout though. I'm just new to make-up and I've been experimenting a lot lately, and I want to learn a lot before the summer's over.. :)Washing off make-up (mascara, foundation, concealer]?
Baby oil works really well. I used to buy makeup removers all of the time, but they were pretty expensive. I read somewhere that baby oil takes of eye makeup well. I tired it and it worked great. I use it to take off foundation and other makeup too. It's cheap and all you do it pour a little bit on a Kleenex and wipe it off. It's gentle and it doesn't sting the eye area.Washing off make-up (mascara, foundation, concealer]?
One easy solution I often use to solve this problem is witch hazel. It gets deep down in your pores and does strip all of the makeup off and makes your skin extremely smooth and is great for puffy eyes. You can get it easily at Sally's or something like whole foods.





Another great option is baby wipes, if its good enough for a baby's bottom its good enough for your face. It will take everything off basically just as effective as makeup wipes (but if you do want to go the makeup wipe route try MAC's wipes they work amazing).





Hope this helps.
for your eye makeup, i would get a good eye makeup remover. i like Merle Normans, it works well for my sensitive eyes.





for face makeup, i use a sugar scrub. in a small container mix together:


1/2 cup of sugar


2 tablespoons of lemon juice


1 tablespoon olive oil (any kind)





gently scrub this on you face, then rinse off. my skin will tolerate it daily, but if it's too much, you can use straight olive oil as a makeup remover (i'd wash any extra oil off with a gentle face bar).





have fun!
For your eye makeup use some sort of lotion (i use nivea lotion) and put some on a kleenex or a piece of toilet paper and rub it on your eyes till all the makeup is gone but be gentle cause you dont want wrinkles! lol and for the rest of your face (like if you wear foundation) use a face wash like the one below:





http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10308677
Ponds makeup wipes or any brand of makeup wipes they all work the same and remove everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment