Monday, November 21, 2011

Where can I find a full make-up set which includes eye, blush, and foundation?

Which department stores carry such a thing?Where can I find a full make-up set which includes eye, blush, and foundation?
Go to Sam's...right now Victoria secret is in there with their makeup...you get foundation, blush, lipsticks eye liner, shadows etc...everything you need! it is awesome. I got one for each of my daughters in law and one for me...we all LOVE THEM!Where can I find a full make-up set which includes eye, blush, and foundation?
For something good, and good for the price as well, go to ULTA-- it's a makeup store, and they have sales on makeup kits all the time, especially on holidays. Their stuff is high quality, and gives you lip stick, gloss, a lip liner, an eye liner, many different shades of eye shadow, blush, and so on. The only thing that it doesn't have is foundation. But It's a makeup store, so you could always just pick up something up.





Hope this helps and good luck!
Are we talking good quality make up that suits you?





I think it depends which country you are in right now. If you can add some more information I might be able to assist you ^ ^





Update: Thanks for the additional info... Foundation should match your skin. In cheaper packs I don't rate that liquid mess that they usually put in those things and the ingredients of some packs are questionable.





I personally LOOOOOVE Bare Escentuals (Bare Minerals)... Fantastic coverage, minerals which you can sleep in and easy to apply...





I think everyone has summed up places to go in the USA. It depends on how much you are willing to spend also.





Good Luck :)
I know for sure a Shoppers Drug Mart carries that,


or a Walmart,


Full make up sets at these stores won't be very good quality but will work :)
Everywhere! Target, Wal Mart, Kohl's, etc. Wal Mart, definitely.
i dont think you can, and if you do it isent good quality.
Debenhams
Walmart! i see them there all the time!
lots of place like in boot

No comments:

Post a Comment