Monday, November 21, 2011

MAKE UP: What is a really good foundation?

I've never used foundation before and would love to try it. All the other make-up I wear is Rimmel London's ones. Does anyone know a good foundation? I would like one so that people find it hard to tell if your wearing foundation or not.MAKE UP: What is a really good foundation?
If you're looking for a liquid foundation, try smashbox, it's really great and doesnt clog pores as much as others.


If you're looking for a powder one try MAC, it also provides great coverage while feeling a lot lighter and it lasts forever!


If you don't really need maximum coverage because you already have a fairly even skintone, try bare minerals powder foundation





make sure to get your skintone matched in the stores or at the counter, it makes all the difference! (more vital for mac and smashbox because bare minerals doesnt show up so much as a colour as it does just kindof camouflage and create a shear glow.)MAKE UP: What is a really good foundation?
Ok finding the perfect foundation is not all about finding the most natural coverage but it depends on your skin type also. But no matter what your skin type may be invest in a oil free foundation. Oil clogs poores and makes your makeup wear off quicker. I use Maybelline pure makeup, it is water instead of oil. Go to major makeup product websites (like cover girl, maybelline, rimmel etc) and go to there color advisor section, you can pick out what you are aiming for in a foundation and it will select the foundation to use :)
I've been using just the basic Covergirl foundation ever since I was a teenager. It's a plain bottle and says Clean Makeup on the front. It doesn't make my skin oily or anything and smells good and it's super affordable. I'm very pale so I use the Classic Ivory and no one can even tell I'm wearing makeup. I've never tried any other brand because I've been so satisfied with this one.
some of the best ones out there are by make up for ever and mac, but ofcourse the price is also different than rimmel's. i myself use mac's studio fix fluid, and i really like it, it manages to cover up my discoloration and evens out my skin reallly well.





you are definately right in askin for a foundation that looks like ur not wearing any, because thats how it ought to look :)
I use clinique and i love it because their foundations is powder like, so it`s not too creamy. Well, they have different types, just ask for the poweder like one. I don`t put on a lot, just small drops and it looks so natural, just to level the color of my face. It looks really natural looking. Because I wear it almost every day, I feel I use make up, but many people tell me they wish they were like me, a make up free person, I`m like...? but I do use...! So there...more natural than that you won`t find.
I'd recommend any MAC ones. If you have a MAC store in your mall or a counter in department stores like Macy's, Bloomingdales and etc., you should definitely check out their foundations. I use their Studio Fix Fluid. It gives full coverage without looking cakey or mask-like. Plus the people who work there can color match you so you won't have to guess what color you are.
I use ALMAY, i have really sensitive skin and i use the OILY/normal combo, if u have sensitive or oily skin DO NOT USE MAC, i love MAC eyeshadow or lipglass i have a million mac products but dont use there foundation or powder!
ID BARE ESSENTUALS is definitely the best way to go. you get a flawless natural look. its so pure you can even sleep in it. It actually helps my skin unlike other foundations.. I HIGHLY reccomend it








(= %26lt;3
I use the Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral foundation... I love it because it feels so natural and it doesnt look like I obviously am wearing foundation!
BARE ESCENTUALS BARE MINERALS.
I use Trucco


but rimmel londens whipped foundation works REALL good
Bare Minerals. No question about it. I love that stuff.
body shop,


go and they do it for free to see whats your color.


its great.
  • liquid eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment