Monday, November 21, 2011

Foundation, powder? make up help!?

Some people I know that wear foundation rub it in and theyre done. Leave the house, get on with the day. No powder, maybe a little blush, but thats it! I can never do this! I feel sticky if you like and that if I touch my face it will all just come right off.





Normally, I use a compact, put a little of that on, then with a sponge apply a little foundation, wait for it to dry then brush a little baby powder over it ( a LITTLE) so Im not white, but so I dont feel like my face is sticky. and that I can touch it without rubbing off my make up.





I realise using baby powder isnt the best way to go about it, but Ive tried a few powders which were just rubbish.





Can anyone recommend a good powder, alternative, anything!?? What are you supposed to use over foundation?





Any tips or advice is much appreciated, thanks!





xxFoundation, powder? make up help!?
You're supposed to wear loose powder over your foundation to set it if you're using liquid or cream foundation. Makes your makeup last longer!





Try mineralized powders (you can try to look for one that doesn't contain talc - less likely to irritate your skin).





For me, my final step is always to dust on Laura Mercier's silky Loose Setting Powder (http://www.lauramercier.com/products/fla鈥?/a> with my trusty Bobbi Brown kabuki brush. Makeup stays on all day!Foundation, powder? make up help!?
I don't use a powder or anything over my foundation but it all depends on your preference. Unless you have oily skin you shouldn't need a powder. It sounds to me that you are not choosing the right foundation. When I apply foundation (I use a foundation brush instead of a sponge and it works amazingly) it goes into a matte finish and doesn't feel at all like it will rub off. I like to buy the foundations that come in a little pot and then dip my brush in and apply it and blend it with the brush.





If I understand you correctly you are applying powder and then foundation? If this is so, try applying the foundation directly over moisturized skin. Hope this helps!
I Like the new Mineral foundations that are out on the market now. I used to use a liquid foundation also but felt the same way u do about feeling 'sticky' so i now buy the Loreal Mineral Powder/Dust foundations. This works great and there is no need for any type sealer, it is all in one.





But if you still prefer liquid foundations a good tip i found is if u do use a pressed powder on top to apply these with a blush type brush applicator instead of the pad they supply. This gives it a fresher look and does not 'rub' your foundation off.





Good Luck
hey i use mayballine matte mouse for foundation


http://images1.reviewcentre.com/sent-in/鈥?/a>


its really light and stays on a long time. After i apply my foundation I put a little bronzer on to give me a little more color. I usually use Rimmel natural bronzer


http://www.cibelle.pt/img/rimmel/natural鈥?/a>





hope this helps!
the first thing to have pretty foundation skin is the prep


have a good face washer and moisterizer and if you got money a $20-30 amount primer from mac that prepers your face for make up go to youtube and type in make up routine
Use foundation or come concealer first (it ';sticks'; to your skin better) then use face powder. It will help ';set'; it. It's kinda a trial and error process since everyone has different skin but I like Cover Girls powder myself.
do you have to use foundation?try using concealer in the places you really need it then using a powder to control shine and even things out.





i never use foundation because of that heavy sticky feeling and i think foundation looks too over done i can always tell when a woman has foundation on and it rarely looks good
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is really good!
I love Clarins. They're products are pricey, but definitely worth it.
I would use MAC make-up if I were you, definately.
Loose powder or a compact powder is ideal for liquid foundation. It sets the foundation so to speak. Have you tried meneral make up? Its amazing. Long lasting and not sticky!
Mineral powder by Loreal is fab.


You dont need to wear any foundation with this.


It lasts all day, and makes your skin feel really silky.


It costs around 拢8.

No comments:

Post a Comment