Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Anyone know of a good foundation/make-up for dry and sensitive skin?

Hi there, I've been using Revlon ColorStay Make-up for dry skin, but it's clogging my pores and giving me adult acne! I'm 27 years old, so I need foundation for older skin as my pores are larger than someone in their early 20's. I'm so disappointed with Revlon's foundation. It looks like a mask on my face and accentuates every flaw on my skin. To add to this, it also dries up my skin and has given me spots. I would not recommend this product to anyone with sensitive or dry skin. It also sinks into my pores, especially around the nose.





Can anyone suggest a better foundation?Anyone know of a good foundation/make-up for dry and sensitive skin?
you can try


pure makeup by maybelline





it's oil free. i think it has water.Anyone know of a good foundation/make-up for dry and sensitive skin?
MAC is also very thick overall and you will have the same exact trouble you are having now with Revlon at a much higher price tag.





As a professional makeup artist for over 20 years I have been using on my clients for the past 2+ years and they just rave about it.





Bee Luscious Cosmetics Liquid Minerals.





This product is very light and breathable so your pores never will be clogged and it ishypo allergenic as it still maintains a dewy moist finish. You will love this product.





For your large pores I highly recommend trying their pore perfecting face primer this primer is very different it actually goes to work on shrinking pores.





http://www.beeluscious.com
If you go to a good beauty counter such as Clarins, you can often get a skin care consultation free of charge and then you will have a better idea of what you need. In the meantime, use a good, light moisturiser such as Clarins or Oil of Olay and mix a little of it on a saucer with a little foundation..about 80 percent moisturiser to 20 percent foundation. At least one of the big skin care product manufacturers is now making a product like this but I have been doing it for years and the results are far better than using foundation on its own or even on top of a moisuturiser.
ive used alot of foundations, and i think the best out there is either


a mac foundation or have you tried a benifit or dior one? i have dry skin around my nose and have found that benefit, play stixs leaves a full coverage, they cost around 拢25.


buy online at


http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk





i also would recommend Mac and dior both have great foundations.


hope this helps!
MAC


or clinique!
MAC has great products!

No comments:

Post a Comment