Friday, July 30, 2010

What do I need for natural look make up? powder or foundation?

what make up stuffs do I need for me look more natural?


color, brand give me much details are good?


what brand is good for your skin


which one is good for your skin powder or foundation?


mak elook simple and natural


Thank youWhat do I need for natural look make up? powder or foundation?
Bare Minerals is perfect for you!





It gives your skin a soft look and it looks very natural while covering up little flaws you might have. It's kind of a mixture between foundation and powder. Foundation clogs your pores as does powder. bare Minerals doesn't do that! You could sleep in your make-up and be just fine, wake up with no pimples. I love it. =] It can be pricy, just remember you only use a little bit and it's well worth it!





You can go to ULTA or Sephora and get a free make-over with it so you can see how you like it before you buy it. Good luck! =]





http://www.ulta.com/store/bare-escentual鈥?/a>What do I need for natural look make up? powder or foundation?
Tinted moisturizer to even out skin. Clinique makes a nice powder called Perfectly real which evens out nicely. Cream blush, some eyeshado and mascara with gloss makes a nice natural look.





For evening, play up mouth or eyes, but not both, unless you want a more dramatic look.
use bare minerals!! haha the ';get started kit'; works very well. it evens your tone, it has SPF 15, it looks natural, and the best part is that the foundation starts as powder...and then gets a little liquidy like foundation usually does! i love it and it barley feels or looks like your wearing any face makeup! hope this helps! :)
i use maybelline dream matte liquid mousse. I love it!!! it covers all my flaws but still looks very natural. In the ads i see on tv they it gives a airbrush look and it is so true.I dont need a powder at all. It also doesnt make me break out or dry my skin.It lasts me all day too
I would say:





* a tinted moisturizer (Laura Mercier, Merle Norman, Bobbi Brown)


* a translucent powder (virtually any brand makes a decent loose powder)





This will give you a made up, but very natural look. Have fun!
BARE MINERALS
Bare minerals brand of makeup hands down is the most natural and best! i wouldnt use anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment