Monday, July 26, 2010

What's the best foundation that doesnt make u look *made up*?

I love tinted moisturizers. I always found that I couldnt find a foundation that didnt make my skin look caked on with makeup. Turns out I just needed to do a little research. I went to Sephora and told them my skin type and what I wanted and now I use Benefit You Rebel Lite tinted moisturizer. Its amazing, it evens out my skin tone and feels so light, and looks very natural. I also have some redness in my skintone so I use a primer by sephora with a tint of green to it to counteract the redness. amazing.What's the best foundation that doesnt make u look *made up*?
Definitely Aveda Inner Light Liquid Foundation. It goes on sooo smoothly and makes your face look flawless, but without wearing much/any makeup at all. Plus, Aveda is all natural and made from botanicals to benefit your skin, and it is never tested on animals. Here is a link: http://www.aveda.com/templates/products2鈥?/a>What's the best foundation that doesnt make u look *made up*?
My fave is Clinique - Almost Makeup. It's ';Sheer'; so it looks really natural. Plus, you can go to the Clinique counter at Herbergers (or wherever) and try it for free, I think they even give you a free 3-day sample. When I wear it it makes a HUGE difference on my complexion, but no one knows I'm wearing makeup!





It's kinda spendy though - $20 (But it lasts 6 months!)
Clinique Foundation


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





But if you dont want that





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





This was voted Best Foundation in a magazine :)
Revlon Color stay, it's amazing stuff!!
Personally i love MaxFactor Color Adapt
dream matte mousse, honestly if u make sure u get ur colour its the best :) i wear it as an everyday use %26amp; most people dont even know :)


i wear a different one if im going out out ovbiously :)
either clinique or estee lauder
  • nyx cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment