Monday, July 26, 2010

Foundation make up help girlss!!!?

I need a foundation that lasts and gives an amazing cover .. im so sick off getting foundations that just don't work for me!!! anybody have any suggestions





thanks xxxFoundation make up help girlss!!!?
If you want an amaizing cover, I suggest you don't use a liquid foundation. In my experience mineral and mouse foundations give the best coverage. Two of my favourite mouse foundations are No. 7 matt mouse foundation and Maybelines dream matte mouse. I also find that the mouse foundations dry my skin up (not in a bad way) and prevent spots. I am also a big fan of mineral foundations though. How ever my favourite mineral one is Bare Escentuals. These are a little pricey but they are made from all natural ingerdients and help to heal skin!





Hope this helps.





XFoundation make up help girlss!!!?
Avon perfect wear foundation, you don't need a rep you can buy it off their website it is about 10 pounds and some months they have it on offer, The coverage is fantastic (I should know i have very bad skin.) The colour blends to match your skin tone and its not to heavy. It lasts ages i bought mine in december i wear it everyday and i still have half left. You have to try it.
Natural Collection foundations are actually really good and there only about 拢4. I couldnt ever find a foundation that suited my skin tone or stayed on when im out at a party but then these ones are really good.
max factor sheer cover is very good


try to cleanse tone and moisturise before you use any make to clear the pores and do the same taking it off
well lately ive been using avon foundation!!!! its really sticky though because its oil free so i mix in a little moisturiser into it and it makes it really creamy.


then use concealer to hide blemishes and top it off with a little powder foundation or bronzer.


works for me every time.
honey, Iv'e searched years for the best one and now all I use in Mac studio fix. You will love it and I have rosacea. and nobody ever knew

No comments:

Post a Comment