Monday, July 26, 2010

Foundation- make up help?

i dont seem to be able to find a foundation which is right for me mainly because they never seem to last !!!





does any1 have any recommendations of good foundation which lasts..





i like olivia palermo and Heidi Montag makes up it always looks so godd how come??Foundation- make up help?
Not sure where your from but i would recommend going to a department store like debenhams or boots? they have great makeup stalls and you can talk to them. I went and it was the best thing ever - i was using cheap makeup coz i thought could get more for my money but...i was wrong. I went to the clinique counter and she asked me about my skin what my daily routine was .... and it was great she gave me a free make over gave me samples (course i bought some products as well) and everyone has different skin and so this is what i leant that there is different products that suit different skin types. I suffer from deep pores and no foundation i tried helped this - i use clinque superfit - its so light and goes along way!! (but everyone is different)





All i can say is - it pays to save and spent that little bit extra on the foundation - theres nothing like it - you'll never look at cakey/thick/crusty/itchy/bad lasting make up again!!





Go on spoil ya self!!Foundation- make up help?
Clinique Superfit Foundation is a great foundation.


It's oil-free, doesn't break me out, has buildable (moderate) coverage, creamy texture, is moisturizing, and most importantly, lasts all day.





To apply, you could try Sonia Kashuk's (available at Target) blending sponge. It's a replica of the ';BeautyBlender';, and works just as well. It's amazing applying foundation. Remember to soak it with water...and then squeeze out...before applying foundation so it doesn't waste any product by absorbing it. It makes your face look flawless!
i tried everything from the really cheap ones to the designer ones and the one ive settled with, that i only need to apply once in the morning and it has a good enough coverage, is No 7 age rewind foundation. You can buy it at Boots in the uk, or on www.boots.co.uk. It doesnt matter that its age rewind - im only 22, its full of things that are good for your skin and hopefully i'll still look 22 at 33 etc!
I really like the Rimmel London foundation. It comes in multiple shades, but it stays on for 16 hours. So it lasts long. Click the link below to view..
Hi, I actually read this really good article about it, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure: http://carefair.com/Makeup/Apply_Foundat鈥?/a>
Maybe try setting your regular foundation with a powder - they make your foundation last longer and give a really nice finish that you can top up whenever you feel its fading/rubbing off.
hi


well it took me agggges to find the fight foundation but really i got it with australis pressed powder and the body shop make ups they have really help me hope it helps you too!
I like lancome and clinique. I start my day off at 4:30 and end it at like 12:00 and my make up is good.
origins last and MAC..... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment