Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What do you guys think about Make Up Forever HD foundation and all that stuff?

its amazinggg. my favorite by far!What do you guys think about Make Up Forever HD foundation and all that stuff?
I love my makeup forever HD foundation. It's my favorite by far. It lasts all day. Isn't cakey, and has full coverage. All that stuff isn't very descriptive, if it's from sephoras it's good stuff.





Sincerely,


LaineWhat do you guys think about Make Up Forever HD foundation and all that stuff?
luv luv luv it only one i use ever since i tried it!!
i actually find their foundation the ONLY liquid foundation I like. I still prefer not to wear it because i dont like feeling my makeup but i like that it doesnt look cakey like other liquid foundations :D





good wear, looks good. i think it's great! i just prefer bare minerals for my own reasons
i bought it cause of all the hype but it didn't look good on me. it looked unnatural and heavy. It sorta accentuated all the crevices and lines on my face..it looked weird so i returned it. Its not light coverage which was what i was looking for. I guess you should go to sephora and try it before buying and also wear primer under it. Their primer is supposed to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment