Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Non-oily foundation make-up?

Everyday, I wear foundation make-up to work at my office. By about 11am in the morning, I can feel the oil on my forehead. I use the blotting sheets, but have to use about 2-3 in a single day. I think it might be my make-up. It's only started giving me a problem in the last few months and I've been using the product for the last couple years, but this is the only thing I can think of that would be causing so much oil on my face. Can anyone recommend a good product to reduce oil, or a good foundation to try to that not get all oily and gross? Thanks.Non-oily foundation make-up?
these are the formulas i have tried and liked and lasted on my oily skin even through the hot florida summers...





mark powder buff foundation $8


avon perfect wear extralasting $10


revlon colorstay $12


clinique superfit $20


merle norman lasting $26


clarins truly matte $35





they all have pretty extensive color ranges, and can be found all over the US. the first is a powder, and the rest are liquids. you can always ';set'; a liquid foundation with powder, as well. also, make sure to blot away excess oil with oil-absorbing sheets like clean %26amp; clear $5.Non-oily foundation make-up?
bare minerals. or any kind of mineral make up. it works wonders! believe me!
I never get oily with mabelines oil free foundation (it comes in a blue tube) Everything else makes me oily though. Hope I was of help.
buy a oil free foundation....oil free facial powder that goes on with a brush becasue the pads hold oil..also watch what you eat..and that time tf the month can cause oil tooalso buy an estigent for your face and use at night and after cleansing in the morning..may be your moisturizer too you never mentioned if you use one
Bare Minerals by Bare escentuals...it blends in w/ any skin type..oily or dry skin...also might want to try Clinique's 3 step process...cleanse face, use toner, then add lotion (gel lotion is good for oily skin)
try proactive
Mineral makeup like Bare Essecentuals.





Or you could try a cream to powder foundation, like Chanel's Double Perfection I believe it's called.





Personally I use YSL's Perfect Touch, which is cream formula. But it doesn't get oily at all, and doesn't have an oily sheen either. I love it.
Yea Maybelline definitely is the best I know.
try a water based make up like





Sue Devitt's 70% water or Make up Forever's Face and Body 80% water , it is water proof and non transferable
bare minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment