Monday, July 26, 2010

Non paraben foundation make-up?

Hello


I'm trying to find a make-up foundation in a store for dark skin, but it can't have paraben in it. I did some research on paraben, and it shoes that paraben can cause cancer, or tumers. I don't want to put anything on my face that has that ingredient. I here that Lamcome, Clinique, Fashon fair, and revelon has none. But I'm not sure, can you help me out with this information. Thank You, and God Bless.Non paraben foundation make-up?
Most if not all liquid foundations contain parabens as they are preservatives and without it, bacteria will grow. Scientists have not proven parabens are dangerous yet, so you don't need to go too crazy. Lot of powder foundations including mineral foundations are paraben-free. Check out the new Maybelline line of mineral powders.Non paraben foundation make-up?
I get mine from Arbonne.com. It's an all natural make up and skin care line with no parabens or anything else harmful to your skin. If you become a member you can get it for 35 % off. They have it for dark skin also. Best thing is to find a consultant near you and you can see the colors in person and try them out. Good luck! and God Bless to you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment