Friday, July 30, 2010

What's your favorite lip gloss? eyeliner? mascara? foundation/concealer? &other make up?

Haha, this seems like a fun question to ask? Please list your fave brand of makeup for each and why. I like asking these questions b/c I wanna try out some new products as well.What's your favorite lip gloss? eyeliner? mascara? foundation/concealer? %26amp;other make up?
Well, I don't really wear lots of makeup. I only wear eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. I get cheap eyeliner and mascara. But, I really like lip gloss!!! I wear Neauties. It's all natural which is good because there is no chemicals or preservatives added! I like the natural stuff. It's an online company, so it's environmentally friendly!! My favorite is Cherry and I usually don't like cherry anything, but this is made with food grade products. I mean, it's made with flavoring that actually goes in food!!! It's great!!! :)What's your favorite lip gloss? eyeliner? mascara? foundation/concealer? %26amp;other make up?
i use soft lips chapstick cuz it has a shine to it so it kind of looks like your wearing lip gloss.





Maybeline eyeliner because it's not too expensive and it works





I was using NYC mascara but i can't find it anymore so i just switched to Great Lash by Maybeline which i don't like as much.





And i use cover girl powder because my friend got it for me for my birthday plus i love it, it works really well!! haha
i'm not much of a make-up person.,


but for lipgloss i use lancome juicy tubes.


and my eyeliner is just a slab of kohl shaped to apply to your eyes,


i bought it for a buck.. but it works really good. =]


lol.
Lip Gloss: NYX Smokey Look, peachy pink with small gold shimmer. I like it cause I can wear it for the summer and the color complements most of my eye looks.





Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 in Bourbon. It's neutral and I can use it everyday. Stays all day on my oily lids with out smudging.





Foundation: Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, gives me the dewy look for the summer and covers everything nicely. Gives me a flawless look





Mascara: NYX Doll Eye gives me long full falsie looking eyelashes





Blush: Benefit Coralista, a great summer color for the NC25 me and smells great
For lip gloss : I use Loreal Glam Shine in Addictive Lychee with Blistex Lip Infusion. - Keeps my lips very smooth





For Eyeliner: Max Factor Kohl pencil in black - its easy to apply and doesn't smudge much.





Mascara:Maybelline Unstoppable - Its smudge proof but easy to remove.





Foundation/Concealer: The Face Shop Cream to Powder Foundation, The Face Shop Phytogenic Liquid Foundation. Light but good coverage and very few line has my shade as I have a yellowish skin (Asian)





Blush: Shiseido Multi - shade Enhancer. - It compliments my skin tone very much..
I love buxom lips lana( but really expensive!!)


Bare minerals foundation ,If if feel like it


I know covergirl volume exactis a good mascara


My fave blush is hip in tickled!
victoria-secret beauty rush,maybelline-great lash mascara,i don't wear eyes liner,color perfect-foundation, eyes shadow victoria secret,victoria secret concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment