Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dry skin.....foundation make-up?

In short:





I have dry skin. It's actually combination /oily/dry skin but im using benzaclin for acne and my face is pretty much drying up, getting all flaky..People notice it a lot especially when i wear make up which i always NEED to wear..lets just say my face is nice but isnt very clear. I have scars here and there and my face got better from getting rid of acne but its dry and...waterless..not very shiny.


I looked for hydrating moisturizers but they would always have oil, or the ones which were oil-free didnt moisturize enough..is there some kind of liquid or really hydrating moisturizer i can put on under or over make up? Because my face looks filthy when its dry and has foundation grease on it. Or maybe special foundation that covers and hydrates the face really well..Any masks ? Dry skin.....foundation make-up?
If your skin is flaking off aloe vera can help( it prevents the exfoliation of skin) I have the same problem I have acne but if I put liquid foundation on I get all flaky so now I only use powder no liquid. Maybelline purestay powder foundation is great.Dry skin.....foundation make-up?
Clinique does have great moisturizer and I believe the other girl that answered this is talking about Dramatically Different. You can ask the Clinique advisor for a good oil free moisturizer. Moisturize day and NIGHT. Do it 2 min before you put your foundation on. Get an oil-free foundation that has a radiant finish. And apply it with a brush, keeping your dirty fingers off your face and providing a smooth even application. Exfoliate 2x a week.
YellowK, I use the products at aularale.com/7002 - they are recommended by dermatologists. Look under anti-aging/advanced skin care - the vitamin c serum and moisturizer in that section is what I'd recommend. Also, use the elastin collagen night cream for night time moisturizing.
This isnt cover up/moisterizer, but get the clinique moisterizer. Its AMAZING. i put it on my face one night, and in the morning, it was smooth, (not oily!) and the zits i had the night before werent as red (you could barely tell they were there)
use a tinted moisturizer.. stila makes a good oil-free one so you dont have to get fussy with powders..it covers well so no need for a thick nasty foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment