Monday, July 26, 2010

Long lasting foundation (make-up)?

can someone recommend me a long lasting foundation that will last hours without wearing off.Long lasting foundation (make-up)?
MAC Select SPF 15


http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/templates/鈥?/a>


its water based, buildable coverage and long lasting. Also good range of shades





I usually apply and then put on some cornsilk (transparent powder) from Superdrug or BootsLong lasting foundation (make-up)?
I have been using KmS mineral essentials at the reccomendation of a friend and I am amazed at it's wearability compared to the others I've tried. Who has time to reapply during the day?
It all depends on what skin tone you have.


If you have Oily Skin I Suggest:


Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation. You can get this at Walgreens.


Then if you have Combination Skin like me:


I use Mac Studio Fix SPF15 Foundation.


It stays on LONGGG (ALL DAY)
I use helena rubinstein/color clone. Its amazing. I recommend it to everybody.
I have combination skin, dry skin with some oily patches %26amp; i find Maybelline Dream matte mousse foundation works really well for me. I use alot of their mousse range, the concealer, highlighter, blusher. They blend really well %26amp; are long lasting. Also price wise their not really expensive, not really cheap either but not too bad.





Good luck :)





x
well pretty much every make up is the same, it generally depends on your skin type. If you have oily skin, your foundation is more prone to soaking into your skin or running off. whereas dry skin, it sticks to your skin.





What i can think of is to apply a semi-thick textured moisturizer underneathe your makeup, this shud stick makeup makin it stay on longer. also applyin a light powder will help.
i use stuff by Christian Dior and The Face Shop


it really works for me, so you cna try it out!





it stays for hours! (with a little bit of touching up. once only, i think.)








answer my question? haha. it has photos!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylc=鈥?/a>
  • nyx cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment