Friday, July 30, 2010

Make-up tips? Foundation or concealer first?

I use a liquid foundation and apply it with a brush, and I use a cream concealer to cover the red spots.


I generally put foundation on, then apply concealer and set it with a matte powder but I heard that you were supposed to put concealer on before foundation? I tried this once but the concealer just disappeared?


Anyone got any tips?Make-up tips? Foundation or concealer first?
Foundation first, concealer second...this way you don't waste concealer and you only apply it where the foundation did not cover the blemishes you want (I've read this in all the makeup books and magazines and I've done it myself. Makeup artists who have done my makeup even say this is true.)Make-up tips? Foundation or concealer first?
I find that applying foundation first then concealer works best for me, so I'd keep doing what you're doing. The foundation covers the redness first but if you still need more coverage, then apply the concealer. The only time I'd ever put concealer on first would be if there was a finish to my foundation that I wanted to maintain, like MAC's Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation, but for the most part, I do foundation then concealer. Good luck!
always,always,always. foundation then concealer.
Concealer always first.


Prime your face before applying either to help the concealer stick.





May I suggest smashbox photo finish :)
rub your face with rubbing alcohol first, then put on your liquid foundation first, do your eye makeup and let put on the concealer. it works for me!! good luck!!
concealer first always.
i usually do concealer first, since its lighter than my skin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment