Friday, July 30, 2010

Is it wrong if I don't use foundation or make-up base?

Honey, I've never used foundation or base and I get a lot of compliments on my skin. In fact, the only makeup I use is lipstick and mascara - a little eye shadow and/or liner for a special night out - that's it.Is it wrong if I don't use foundation or make-up base?
No, it just helps with making the face appear very even toned glowing and perfect complected, that all its function, if you dont mind the uneven tone its perfectly fine..or if your lucky enough to not need it, good for you!... i know a lot of people who dont wear it, however ive never left home without it.Is it wrong if I don't use foundation or make-up base?
Not everyone needs it or wears it. Some people are just lucky cuz they have a nice complexion naturally. I think if your young or you have a great natural and even complexion you don't have to wear it. Either way it's up to you, it's your face so you decide!
No, if your skin tone isn't un even, and you don't have black heads and acne, that's actually healthier not to wear it. :)


Be thankful for your natural beauty.
God no not at all!If you have good skin and your not as white as a ghost like me then I defo wouldn't bother...once you start wearing make up you can't stop so don't during the day unless you really need to.
Of course not. I fyou have good skin you don't need it, and not using it is better for your skin, anyhow. Just make sure you're using a good sunscreen.
No, its not wrong. You choose your daily makeup routine. You must have some beautiful even skin for nothing using foundation or a makeup base! Congratulations to you =))
Not at all.
no but wear sunscreen
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment