Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can you recommend a foundation make-up for me?

Generally, I have very oily skin although it has dried out a little since I began using Clean %26amp; Clear 3-step stuff. I am prone to acne: hard core zits, white heads, blacks heads....it's beginning to clear up lately.





I HATE the feel of make-up and wear it only about 3 times a year. My skin is very uneven, I have many colors in my face (including a tan-stache caused by my birth control)





I just want something to even out the color for those special three times a year and that won't cake up around any current pimples (I HATE the way make-up cakes up around zits %26amp; makes them more noticeable)





I'm only 27 don't worry about wrinkle coverage (yet)





Can you please tell me the name of a foundation and where to get it along with cost? If it's not found at wal-mart I won't know myself where to get it. I'd actually prefer a department store make-up so someone can match a color so that my neck will match :-D





Along the cheaper end would be fantasic. I'm not sure I cna afford crazy-fancy foundation esp when I'll only be using it a few times a year. Any help would be very much appreciated!








Can you recommend a foundation make-up for me?
Sephora or Ulta sells Bare Esentuals mineral powder. IT isnt cakey nor does it affect a break out....actually with the minerals it is good for your break out. Its sheer and comfortable powder. Here is a link. (I work at Sephora and it is very popular for oily/breakouts and just about everyone that likes light make up. And although you dont worry about wrinkles YET its never to early to start. This also is a good product for that. The cost for the whole kit is 60 dollars BUT you can get one color of foundation for 25 and it lasts forever, especially how you will be using it. They do a color match on site so you dont look made up at all EVER.Can you recommend a foundation make-up for me?
If you are quite prone to acne, it's probably best to use powder foundation as this isn't as heavy as liquid foundation. A good powder foundation is probably best at Clinque. BUT if you would like to use liquid foundation, Chanel is very light and easy going on the skin.
M.A.C Studio Fix is a wonderfully light silky makeup for oily skin but it's like 30 bucks.





Otherwise try basic covergril trublend or Clean oil control they will temper with shine and give your skin a nice light smooth feel.








mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Clinique makes a really nice foundation that is for people with acne prone skin, it's called Skin Clarifying Make-up. I think it costs about 20-30 dollars but worth it because it gives great coverage and helps to clear acne at the same time.
I loooove loreal trublend liquid foundation. as long as I put some oil free lotion on my face first, the foundation blends really well and it's just amazing. haha. it's about $10 and you can get it at drugstores. the bottle looks small, but trust me, it lasts for a long time!!
Mineral makeup is good for oily skin, and it's very light. That's the only type of makeup I will wear. Plus, it's good for your skin.....hence the name ';mineral'; makeup.
Loreal Bare Naturale - it's mineral makeup %26amp; it hides blemishes really well but still looks like real foundation. It's only $12.
Sherwin Williams makes a nice house paint in the color you see.
revlon liquid smartbeads





or bare minerals a little more priey but it is awesome
Sheer cover
I am older, but still can break out on occasion too. I suffered from acne during my 20's. Now that I'm 39, I am told that I look MUCH younger nearly on a daily basis!





My daughters have acne issues too and they use the same foundation I do. I use the Loreal Bare Naturale as another answer suggested. It's one of those ';Mineral'; kinds. I've tried the Bare Minerals and I truthfully prerfer the Loreal version. I buy mine at Walmart and it's usually under $12 bucks.





Prior to using Minerals, when wearing liquid makeup, if I ever slept in my make up over night, I'd wake up with a zit or two. I had to be religious about cleaning my face every night. Not to mention, I'd end up with a greasy pillow from the makeup and that's sort of gross too.





Now that I only use the Minerals (for about 2 years now) I can sleep in it and I never feel like I'm wearing a ';mask'; anymore. I don't get the tell-tale line under my chin because the powder blends so well! If I do end up with dark circles or a zit, I can take a smaller brush (or my finger usually) to dab a bit of powder on it to help cover it without ';caking';.





I finally feel free of liquid makeup! I look good morning and night, it's easy to apply and I look good in the bedroom too! LOL





I can't promise it'll work miracles, but I love it and have no plans to ever change. Maybe once I've got wrinkles I'll change, but so far, I'm hooked!





If you want to see what I look like, you can find a picture of me on Myspace. My name on there is Bluewithoutu. I'm turning 40 in less than a year. You be the judge. I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is!





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment