Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's the best foundation make-up for scarred/tan-tone face?

I'm looking for a foundation/concealer product that will cover up my scares on my face due to acne while making my skin look natural/glow, not too heavy that will look ';caked'; on. Currently I am using BareMinerals; it's not bad but it doesn't cover the scares. When I apply more BareMinerals to cover the scares, my face looks too dark which is what I don't want. My skin tone is about medium to tan; most people assumes I'm Mexican or Filipino due to my skin tone.What's the best foundation make-up for scarred/tan-tone face?
you need an appointment at a good make up department, such as estee lauder or Dior.





They will have the experts who show you how to do itWhat's the best foundation make-up for scarred/tan-tone face?
Try mineral make-up from other brands (AVON is a good one). But also use a concealer before applying the foundation.
i hear most people talk about dermablend...google it
sheer cover works reallliiii well ... http://www.sheercover.com/
if it is very heavy scarring i would suggest cover fx. its made for ppl with quite heavy scarring so i am sure that would be good.


Or smth cheaper is revlon colorstay foundation is good. I would suggest goin to various department stores and checking out brands like Makeup Forever, NARS, MAC, etc. U dont have to buy them. Just ask them to test it on ur face and stay with it for the rest of the day. See how it feels, if it stays on and check if it loooks good in natural light.
Clinique, Diorshow Airflash or Benefit
I have the same problem, post-acne redness and scarring along my cheeks, chin, and nose. I'm a fan of CoverGirl aquasmooth. It's a compact cream-to-powder foundation that covers imperfections flawlessly. I absolutely loved it when I first tried it. The best part is it's not thick or cakey, even if you apply it heavily. It dries to a semi-matte finish, which leaves your skin looking healthy and glowing. Unfortunately for me their lightest shade is just a tad too dark for my fair skin, but since you have a medium/tan complexion, I would say go for it.
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment