Monday, August 23, 2010

Do you know what causes make-up foundation to look cakey?

I thought it was because I wasn't using moisturiser first so I tried that, but my foundation still cakes on my skin. I tried primer too and that didn't help. I tried no moisturiser and that also didn't help. I tried using just the slightest layer of foundation and that also caked on my skin. I tried all sorts of different brands and textures of foundations and that also caked on my skin. So why is this happening?


Do you know what causes make-up foundation to look cakey?
a primer might helpDo you know what causes make-up foundation to look cakey?
Hi,





can it be you're using the wrong color so it shows more as if it were cakey?





Also%26lt; maybe you should blot your skin throughout the day, you're natural oils are probably causing the make up to look this way.





try this out and see what happens!





~M
Its either beacause;





a) your skin reacts with that foundation


b) if its cheap, it could harm your skin


c) if your not wiping it off properly





hope this helps!!


x
putting to much on or getting a cheap foundation
Dry skin or putting too much on...

No comments:

Post a Comment