Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm looking for a really good make-up foundation?

I don't mind if it's expensive but it would be easier to get something I could afford, like at a drugstore. I'm looking for something that goes on smooth and looks natural. I hate the look of most of the girls at school- they don't have good stuff. I don't wanna look bad, I wanna be the best I can be. Please help me!I'm looking for a really good make-up foundation?
I use Smashbox Halo Powder Foundation and it looks really good and also natural. It is light but still makes my skin look great, almost like you said an airbrush effect. However, it is expensive. I payed $72 in Canada. It is a little bit less expensive in the US. But you get quite a bit of product and it has this cool built in shaver so you only use what you need and shave off fresh each time.I'm looking for a really good make-up foundation?
I use Bare Minerals foundation. It is expensive, but I don't wear makeup often. The main reasons I use it is because it looks very natural, it feels light, and it doesn't irritate my skin. Any other foundation usually makes my skin itch like crazy. My sister, who wears makeup everyday, I think uses the Maybelline powder foundation because it's cheaper. I think powder foundations are much easier to spread and look much more natural.
It depends which country you live in i dont know if other countries have the same brand as the uk but...





it depends the feel your after ..





if you want something you can feel is actually on your skin ( may feel alittle thick but look nautral ) you should go for maybe mayberline moose affect make up its about 拢7.90 in uk pounds...





if you want something very light ( aka on the skin so you can barely feel it but gives good coverage) then maybe try something like max factor press on powder.. its about 拢12.00 once again in british pounds...





but they are both very good make up and are quite cheap also another good named make up its Vie ( it used to be virgin make up) but thst very good and its in the middle you can feel like its on but its still quite light which is good xxx
Get some samples of the HOllywood and NoHoGlo foundation from LA Minerals. I use them both and my skin looks PERFECT! covers good, feels like you have nothing on, lasts all day. What more could I ask for?





http://www.laminerals.com
I use clinique almost make up. its very pretty and smooth. i know what you mean by most of the girls look bad, they're faces always look cakey. pair the foundation with a translucent powder by clinique
Makeup forever HD foundation is brilliant! smooth, light and gives great coverage :)





Looks best with 187 brush (stippling brush) gives u the airbrushed look
Almay foundation works the best for me. I used it for years until I switched to Clinique, and now I use MAC. It is full coverage, and is really cheap.
i think max-factor have a good foundation.


dior is good to.
Clinique or MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment