Monday, August 23, 2010

Pro active make up foundation?

I have had bad acne breakouts since i was 14 years old I am now 22 years old and my acne is still here. I have bought all types of over the counter ance treatments and nothing gives me the clear skin I want. So - I know wearing foundation does not make it better but seriously my self esteem has never been so low because of it. I am shy to go to the beach or the pool or even have a one on one conversation with someone in broad daylight yuck! People will tell me its not as bad as i think it is.





ANYWHO I need help. I bought pro active compact foundation but I hardly find anyone talking about it and when i do its bad. I NEED TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE WHO WEARS THE PRO ACTIVE FOUNDATION AND WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT IT PLEASE. I gave up treating my pimples i guess i have to live with it so please tell me if pro active foundation is good for you. I swear my skin was better when I wore regular foundation vs now. ***tears***Pro active make up foundation?
i don't wear it, however please don't give up on your skin like that, there's no need to be miserable :( see a good dermatologist! they work wonders. she can prescribe some STRONG stuff if it's that difficult (trust me i thought mine was the most difficult skin in the world but she really helped!). once she can get your face cleared, if you notice scars you can get microdermabrasion, it's easy and fair priced. good luck!Pro active make up foundation?
aww thats bad, i would suggest you the best, to drink plenty of water thats the best way to cure acne and also to stay away from junk food, after that, acne products all over but it depends if your skin is oily or dry, i personally dont perfer proactive if you have dry skin... Report Abuse

try dermalogica if it doesn't work
  • liquid eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment