Saturday, August 21, 2010

Make-up foundation melts off HELP!!!?

I have tried every thing I can think of!


I have used one color, mixed colors


used a little bit, a lot and inbetween


I've put several kinds of lotions on before and none at all


I've put powder over it and none at all.





The spray foundation lasted longer but when it did melt it was HORRIBLE





This is so depressing DX The foundation makes my skin look worse than it did before... and the problem is it looks terrible before!!!





The foundation will melt off my cheeks and chin and it looks like powder on my skin which is why at first I never used powder to seal it. I don't have very oily skin or very dry skin its mild but its both types all over if that makes sence...





It's not cheap foundation either and I've tried tons and tons of brands....Make-up foundation melts off HELP!!!?
Use a foundation primer. It is ABSOLUTELY necessary to use a primer if you are using liquid foundation. You can find a good one at Sephora for under $30.





If you have good skin and don't need to wear foundation, I'd recommend using a tinted moisturizer instead of caking on primer and foundation every day. Laura Mercier is the best kind!Make-up foundation melts off HELP!!!?
im sorry to hear that :(





Have you tried a face primer? I really like the Laura Mercier and the Smashbox face primers, which can both be found at sephora:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





the primer will help your foundaton hold onto your face longer, so it doesn't melt off as easier- it'll also help give your foundation a smoother finish.





Apply the primer, then the foundation, then set with a little bit of powder and you should be great for the whole day. Remember to touch up with powder every now and then if you feel that your skin is feeling a bit oily because if you don't thats when your makeup beings to look melted.
I've heard mineral makeup can withstand heat and water.


And I have combination skin too. A good moisturizer can help. I use AMBI Even and Clear. Clean and Clear moisturizers are nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment