Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is the Revlon Colorstay foundation good for people who don't like thick make up?

I've heard a lot about the Revlon Colorstay foundation and I really want to try it but I've heard people say how thick it might be that's why its got such good coverage. Me, i don't really need to wear too much make up just a soft coverage so I was wondering if this foundation would be good for me...is it thick?





also, how do you find out what shade you are? in terms of NC/NW blah blah blah...





Thanks so much!Is the Revlon Colorstay foundation good for people who don't like thick make up?
Revlon colortauy Is for higher coverage that lasts allday......its not like full coverage but its up there.....its not the eadiest to blend and I does tend to feel a little heavy on the face....if u want a light coverage try either....





1. A tinted moisturizer all over the face and a little concealer over any blemishes....set it with translucent powder...





2. Go to a department store and tell them ur skin type and say u want a foundation with a light coverage and natural looking....they'll put it on u .......I wud leave and wait like 5 hours to c if the foundation breaks you out or chages colors....if not buy that foundation and use a translucent powder to set it and touch up when ur face gets oily.......oh and for the nw nc.....nw means neutral warm and nc means neautral cool......I forgot which is which but one has yellow undertones and one has pink undertones.....

No comments:

Post a Comment