Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best make up foundation?? xx?

always struggle to decide which foundation to get...


I'm currently using YSL but heard chanel is good too...any ideas?? I don;t mind spending the money if it's amazing!!! xxxBest make up foundation?? xx?
go for chanel mat lumiere.


I love it. lasts long, looks natural, no shiny areas ;)


+ extra spf 15 ^^





I hate smashbox because my t-zone is oily so it lasts like for 2 hours and then its all shiny.yuck!Best make up foundation?? xx?
clinique
The most miraculous foundation I have ever used on my clients with amazing results is only one bee luscious cosmetics liquid minerals its as if you put silk on your face and it lasts ALL DAY.
maybeline dream matte mousse





otherwise i'd go into your local store and use all the testers then make your decision :)
Clinique and Bobbi Brown... Try Shu Uemura.. ^^
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is really good!
i really like mac, it conceals and does not rub off easily
Smashbox! Seriously!!! I got a free makeover by them twice, and every time I fell in love again! They designed it to be used in photoshoots, movies, etc, because it blends in flawlessly with your skin. It makes you look like you're wearing nothing, but at the same time it gives you a flawless complexion!





I personally love this http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a> because its not as heavy as foundation, but it still gives you a flawless complexion, PLUS it has a cool, minty after-feel to it, it makes your face feel fresh all day long.





Hope this helped!
Try a sample of the Hollywood and NoHoGlo mineral foundations from LA Minerals. They are both wonderful, but both different. The hollywood one covers really well and is really sweat/water repellent. The NoHoGlo one is a lil more sheer and more glowy/dewy/airbrushed lookin.


I use em both...dependin on my mood.


Oh...their samples are only like $1 and they ship em free...to anywhere i think. http://www.laminerals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment