Monday, August 23, 2010

Natural Make-up...foundation etc. help!?

Hi, i have an uneven skin tone and that includes freckles I don't want. I've tried TruBlend liquid foundation, and Smart Shade but yet, it doesn't work! I haven't found the right foundation that is blends in great, covers what I want covered, and keep it that way without being cakey or unnatural. I don't want to look fake! All these models use this make-up and it looks terrific and honestly, I don't care for the price that much, but it has to be good and worth it! PLEASE! Does anybody know of a wonderful foundation?! I've heard Bare Minerals is good but that could be a lie..Natural Make-up...foundation etc. help!?
CoverGirl Clean Makeup. I'm telling you this stuff is amazing. Its inexpensive, doesnt have an odor, doesnt clog your pores, and has amazing coverage. It is very light weight on your face too. It does cover freckles, because i have freckles and it covers them up pretty well. =)Natural Make-up...foundation etc. help!?
Bare Minerals is a good foundation, I just could not wear it because I am sensitive to the bismuth ingredient in it. I am using kms mineral essentials now. It is the same quality makeup that does everything bare minerals does without the bismuth and the big pricetag.
I have problem skin myself. I have large pores and redness, and I've tried a whole bunch of different foundations. The only thing I've used that helps has been mineral make-up, specifically Sheer Cover. It comes with a tiny concealer pot that works miracles (as long as you get the right shade), and the coverage is absolutely gorgeous! it doesn't look caked on, and it has a very nice glow to it... plus for about 25 bucks you get a great deal of other products to finish off your look and it lasts for months!! Hope this helps!





And please don't focus on what models look like!!! They've been digitally enhanced!!!!
Try either Bare or Raw minerals. If you aren't comfortable trusting those, try airbrush makeup. Its worth the price.
Bare minerals is the BEST and it's not a lie.. I got my friends into it because it looks so natural and you can even sleep with the makeup on. I've been using it for 2 years now and it's been nothing but wonderful to me. Go to Nordstrom's or the bare mineral store and ask them if they can put it on you.
YOU MUST TRY SHEERCOVER!





ONLY $49.95(AUD)


http://www.sheercover.com.au/SheerCover3鈥?/a>


ONLY $29.95(US)


http://www.sheercover.com/


YOU MUST TRY IT TODAY!








OR IF NOT THAT YOU MUST TRY 'THE BODY SHOP FOUNDATION'. IT GIVES YOU THE PERFECT LOOK YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED!


http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/Product.as鈥?/a>


PLUS YOU WILL NEED A BRUSH SO DON'T FORGET TO BUY ONE FROM HERE TOO!


http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/Product.as鈥?/a>





GOOD LUCK ON THAT PERFECT LOOK!
its not a lie, Bare Minerals is amazing! its just powder, so it goes on really evenly, and it cant get cakey or clumpy! and it doesnt look crusty or dry, like some liquid foundations do. its great and it looks soooo natural! you'll look just like those models. you should definatly try it.
Mary Kay has the absolute best Mineral Foundation! It is $28 and that includes the brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment