Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best make-up foundation you ever bought?

Ok..I don't have time to go to MACY'S and buy my regular foundation from MAC, so what is the next best foundation for your face that you can buy from Target or ne other store lyk that?What is the best make-up foundation you ever bought?
Ok, I had a similar situation to this. I loved my MAC foundation, and I had ran out of it, but I was on vacation and was only near a target. So I picked up the revlon colorstay foundation for normal/dry skin (which is what I am). I just picked out the one that looked closest to my MAC foundation and I absolutely loved it! In fact, I actually now like it better than my MAC foundation. So I would defiantly recommend it for you.











Hope this helps!What is the best make-up foundation you ever bought?
i agree with c. be honest with you when you go to drug stores, no1 will help color match you. most of the people always ended with the wrong color. for foundation id go to a department store, so someone will help color match you
well my best make-up foundation I have ever bought is Revlon Custom Creations, you can buy it at any drug store, but I buy mine from Wal-Greens, you can try Target or CVS. I hope this helps.
Almay Smart Shade Makeup.





its awesomeeee =]


mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I would use CoverGirl Tru Match Foundation and then you can choose if you want liquid or dry.
Mineral power by Maybelline. I actually bought it at target.
okay i almay eyeliner and im pretty sure loreal


it works great but its really hard to find the right shade.


their powder compact works the best.
bare essentials mineral powder! :)
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!
How can you have time to go to Target and not Macy's? I'm lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment