Monday, August 23, 2010

What is the best make up/concealer/foundation brand to cover acne scar?

im 26..caramel skin tone..help me..tqWhat is the best make up/concealer/foundation brand to cover acne scar?
bare escentuals. it's an all in one product. depending on how much you can use you can achieve a natural to super covered look. it can be used as a light powder, foundation, or concealer. also their product mineral veil is a great oil absorber for blotting.What is the best make up/concealer/foundation brand to cover acne scar?
Use a 30 caramel skin tone concealer, but when you put it on put it on the surrounding area first and they slowly pat it on the blemish but DON'T RUB it irritates the skin so be careful so PAT it on until it is smooth.
MAC.
I had the same issue and purchased Dermablend at Dillards. Let me tell you, it covered up every flaw on my skin. The girl at the store gave me a demo, and I was thinking she is just trying to con me into buying crap, but when she turned me around in the mirror, I was shocked and amazed. I have two scars on my nose from acne, and I have tried everything from Covergirl to Mac and this Dermablend stuff covered it up.





You can get a compact or a small container, and you only need just a tiny bit to cover it up. Even better you can get this setting poweder and it sets in the foundation, so it does not rub off. I am bad about touching my face, and this stuff does not come off. I also have darker skin, and found a perfect match. Hope that helps.
Mary Kay
  • liquid eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment