Saturday, August 21, 2010

Make up foundation help please!!!?

Here's my biggest problem, I have gone through so many powder and liquid foundations. MAC broke me out terribly and its the only brand that gave me full coverage. I am now on DIORs NUDE collection but in order for it to cover I have to use a lot and that stuffs expensive! What foundation will give me FULL coverage? That lasts all day I have SUPER oily skin. No department store make up please, also what do you apply before your foundation?





P.S I hate the powdery lookMake up foundation help please!!!?
I have the same problem as you. Super oily skin, but in some places I have super dry skin. And I do have severe acne with a lot of scars and holes. And yes, I said pits and holes. This is because of my acne treatments. What gives a full, amazing coverage without irritating my skin (I have super sensitive skin) has to be Teint Innocence, by Chanel. It is quite expensive, but it gives a super amazing look, very natural, and oil free, perfect for your skin. Even if you do hate the powdery look, you might want to try a powder, just because you have oily skin. The powder sets your foundation and keeps it in place and keeps it from looking oily along the day. You could try using a translucent powder, but I recommend Chanel鈥檚 powder. It isn鈥檛 'powdery' and is silky smooth, and keeps your makeup perfect. I use Chanel鈥檚 Active Moisture Gel Cream first. You don鈥檛 want to use that though, if you have super oily skin. It will only make it worse. Then I prime with Base Lumiere, to keep the markup fresh and just to give a smoother surface to work with. Then I do my concealer to cover up my acne and scars with Correcteur Perfection, which is amazing at cover up acne and scars. And yes, this stuff lasts all day, but you will need powder. You can find a powder without having that 'powdery' look you hate. Like I said, I love Chanel鈥檚 powder because it goes on smooth and silky and looks so natural and not powdery or cakey at all! If you have anymore questions, you can contact me! Hope I helped!(:Make up foundation help please!!!?
You can apply mineral foundations. It is recommended for acne prone skin, and it is always important to apply sunblock before your foundation. SPF 50 PA+++
I really like Clinique. The will do a skin consultation with you and help you find the right coverage. I use a pore minimizer before I put my foundation on.
honestly, department stores (covergirl, maybelline, revlon, MAX, have some of the BEST foundation/make up put there.
CHANEL


expensive but so worth it! youre face will look like it was sculpted by michelangelo himself.


read the review here: mfsbmode.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment