Saturday, August 21, 2010

Make-up Foundation question?

I'm a 15 year old girl who just recently started wearing makeup. I wear almay smart shade light medium foundation. The problem is that it makes my face look kind of dark and tan. I'm not really pale, but I'm also not that tan. I like it except for that fact. Before school starts I waould like to find a better foundation. I need something that will hide my red cheeks and blotty complexion. I need specific brands mentioned. Also, what would be the best way to find my skin tone with the foundation? Any suggestions would be appreciated! Make-up Foundation question?
always go for the lighter cover up if your not sure. because you can always add some bronzer


to me the most important part of the makeup is the coverup


so i wear liquid pure makeup from maybelline light number 4


then i take my covergirl cover up powder thats a little lighter than my skin and put it over the liquid so my face dosent end up looiking shiny or greasy. then i end with my mac bronzer. it makes for the perfect skin!Make-up Foundation question?
I recently tried Cover Girl Aqua CG Smoothers: http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>





I am really pale and normally use the lightest color of any foundation. I tried this product in the Ivory shade.. and not only was it totally comfortable to wear, it took away my redness and it matched my skin tone perfectly. It's sheer, so you can still see your natural skin through it. I'd say give it a shot.. I really liked it!
Get someone at the store to help you match your shade. I was using Lise Watier foundation before, which was amazing!! Great coverage, that felt light and airy. however, it was really expensive. now i am using rimmell foundation which was like, 9.99 and it works GREAT!!!
Get some consealer and put that on before you put on foundation. What shade of foundation do you use? If your using Bare, nothing will help because that is the lightest shade. If your using Ivory, try bare. Get one tone lighter. Now for brands, use Bare Minerals, or Mabellene. Hope I helped!!!!!!
Neutrogena SkinClearing foundation, concealer, and powder. It's amazing- will hide blotchiness and won't make you break out if you have sensitive skin.
avON
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment