Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is there even a such thing as a Liquid Cover-up Foundation that DOESNT make you break the ***** outttt?

name one if there isss?


for the sake of my skin.Is there even a such thing as a Liquid Cover-up Foundation that DOESNT make you break the ***** outttt?
I tried it all , Mac to everything and they all were a total flop!


The best I found was bee luscious cosmetics Liquid minerals its amazing and it NEVER broke me out or clogged my pores.Is there even a such thing as a Liquid Cover-up Foundation that DOESNT make you break the ***** outttt?
only one i know of is cover girl clean and fresh makeup - its like $3.00 a bottle you can smell the noxema in it when you put it on - that and nutrogena should be good for skin though i have never used it - cover girl is too light for me -





have you thought about a tinted moisturizer ?%26gt; or possible just making sure you put on a day time acne lotion with spf? then after that absorbs into your skin possible go with your choice of liquid foundation -
I cant name a liquid cover up but i have a problem with breaking out due to cover ups etc...and recently bought the mineral makeup i beileve by cover girl...about $20, and i fu**in love it...Way better than a liquid, covers flawlessly, and last a long damn time. Totally well worth the 20 i have bought a couple shades as well, to go from season to season. Best part is it has no oil in it to clog your pores, and a little bit goes a long damn way..I give it an a+++ Try it.....I was doubtful at first but love it. Its the only thing i use and my skin is loving it too!!
Clinique is a very very good one. As with any of them, just don't sleep with it on your face.





Your question was worded exactly as I would have worded the same question 25 years ago. Hopefully, your skin problems with disappear with age. Mine did, thank God.





-Break-out free for 17 years.
one by mac, there stuff is non- acnegenic, and is fckn awesome. its never made me breakout, and is uber. in fatc, all their stuff is thoroughly tested, to be non acnegenic, opthamologist approved, and is awesomes.
MAC Foundations have actually made my skin look better w/o makeup.





I use Studio Fix Fluid, Studio Tech, Mineralised SatinFinish and Hyperreal!
i use clinique's liquid founddation. it never makes me break out.
MAYBELINEEEEE BAByyyy %26lt;3


MANTEE MOUSE. AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment