Saturday, August 21, 2010

What kind of foundation or powder make-up is good?

MAC's Studio FixWhat kind of foundation or powder make-up is good?
I am absolutely in love with Avon's line of products called Mark, which is geared towards young women. They have a product called Natural Skin Powder Buff Foundation. I am addicted and have not used anything else for the past 2 years. It is awesome because it is in powder form, which is good for me because I have slightly oily skin. It is not heavy and makes my skin look like it's perfect, not like I have on makeup. My sister and best friend are also hooked and I would die if I weren't able to get it anymore. You can order all their products at www.myavon.com. Shipping is usually free or about $3.What kind of foundation or powder make-up is good?
You def need to use Bare Essentuals!! That make up line is awesome and it will not mess up your face! It is my fave and I use it everyday. Aside from the foundation and the bronzers you really need to try all of their products. You will be amazed.
im a professional makeup artist


i can answer this question and many more!


check out my blog and leave a question with a comment!


http://dramaqueen-makeupartist.blog.com
clinique

No comments:

Post a Comment