Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mineral make-up (foundation)?

what is the best choice for mineral foundation?


the good one that looks natural,great,very healthy!


Q1 does it rub off easily?


Q2 how long does it last?


Q3 what is better mineral foundation or the normal one?


Q4 which one should i buy (cheap n great)Mineral make-up (foundation)?
L'Oreal has a good one that's available at drug stores and is not too expensive-you can buy foundation, finishing powder, shimmer powder, eyeshadow, and concealer. The thing is if you have dry skin it can look cakey, so make sure to moisturize first and allow that to completely soak in before you apply the powder. But it will look more natural than liquid foundation. Just make sure you don't go overboard because it is powder! It will last all day, and the longer it's on the more it soaks into your skin and the better and more natural it looks. I use the L'Oreal and it really does work. It has super coverage and looks great!Mineral make-up (foundation)?
Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation. It does not rub off, it lasts all day, it is only $18, it comes in 6 shades, and you can add more ';layers'; of coverage if you feel you need it. You can find a consultant near you (www.marykay.com) and you can try it before you buy it and they have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee! As to which type of foundation you prefer, you can try them all out and see for yourself. Personally in the summer I like tinted moisturizer, and in the winter medium coverage foundation with the Mineral Powder over it for more coverage.
I love, love, love mineral makeup. I've been using it for about 5 years now. I started with Bare Minerals. It's really good, it's the original mineral makeup. You can find it at Sephora, Ulta, Nordstrom, Bare Escentuals store and online. I don't use the Bare Minerals foundation products any more because they started to be too cakey for me and the mineral veil you use with it make me break out.


Now I use Everyday Minerals. You can buy it on their website and it's less inexpensive. I noticed with Bare Minerals that it would rub off very, easily, but Everyday minerals stays on throughout the day, and it doesn't looks cakey.


As for eyeshadow and blush. I would recommend Bare Escentuals. They have so many colors and sheens to pick from. I love sparkley eye shadow and Everyday Minerals just don't give off the sparkle that Bare Minerals does.


Short Version:


Bare Minerals for eyeshadow and blush


Everyday Mnerals for foundation
I think the best choice is Everyday Minerals.


It doesn't rub off on me, but i put moisturizer b4 i apply so maybe that's why


For me it lasts from when i put it on to when i take it off


I think mineral foundation is better bkuz not only does it look healthier and better than regular foundation, it actually IS healthier for your skin


Well if you go to everydayminerals.com you can get a free sample of 3 foundations, 1 blush, and 1 concealer for only three dollars of shipping and handling


Well i hope that helped =D
1. Yes if you use makeup remover Iv not tried with just water but other wise no it stays on


2. For me it wears off on my way home from school but bearing in mind it has withstanded PE and the commute to school I think it does quite well personally


3. Um well the original was the one that first girl mentioned but now most of the brands do them


4. I have the mabaline one which was about 拢6 i think but yeah i like it. I think if you were to go much cheaper it would begin to be pants
People love Bare Minerals My aunt uses it and I play in and it always makes my face feel tight and it's too dark for me :( and it stings


I have found that Mineral makeup rubs of easy I use a Avon minerals makeup I love it to death but it comes off so so so so eaily all on my boyfriend


no it doesnt last cause it rubs off





I;d get normal foundation I use Mac now
I swear by bare minerals,it's a bit pricey. But it don't rub off right away,it will last till you wash it off. The mineral foundation is better it blends in better %26amp; it will cover any impurities you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment